Sometimes the simplest thing is the most difficult to find. For me, it was finding a portfolio app that can cleanly track my trades, portfolio performance and a way to export my trades. Most importantly, it needs a clean layout without overly excessively flood me with ads every 2 seconds.
My Stock Portfolio & Widget
I’ve been using this app for about 2 years and I must say, it keeps getting better.
- Real-time stocks for US and international markets
- Track your portfolio holdings and calculate realized and unrealized gains using FIFO
- Track holdings based on your home currency or the default currency of the stock
- Price alerts sent as a notification on your phone
- Historical data for each stock in full screen charts
Features I love:
- Real time news for every symbol you’re tracking
- Backup and restore your trading data in a CSV file
- Ability to transfer your trades directly to Google Drive
- Tracking of after-hour price changes
- Ability to track different portfolios and exclude specific portfolios from total calculations
Other than the battery life it burns on my phone since I check my portfolio so often, there isn’t any downside to this app. If you want the best app to track your portfolio, I definitely recommend downloading this app.
Click here to download for Android.
Click here to download for Apple.